Type E, NiCr-CuNi thermocouple is a high-accuracy thermocouple for a moderate temperature range. In general, it has a smaller temperature range compared to other thermocouple junctions: -270°C .. +900°C. Type E, NiCr-CuNi thermocouple wires are well suited for sub-zero cryogenic use.
Thermocouple wire type E, NiCr-CuNi at Kamet:
- is available in diameters ranging from 0.80mm to 3.90mm
- is provided in EN 60584 Class 1
- is supplied with a 3.1 certificate and a calibration certificate
- is supplied with positive and negative leg
- is a good choice for oxidizing, reducing or inert environments or in a vacuum up to 400°C
- are not recommended to use unprotected in sulphurous atmospheres above 538 °C.
Consult our knowledge base for more information about thermocouples and thermocouple wire or visit our product page.
Do you require more information? Please contact us.
Other products in this categoryType K thermocouple wire, NiCr-NiType N thermocouple wire, NiCrSil-NiSilType J thermocouple wire, Fe-CuNiType T, thermocouple wire Cu-CuNiType S thermocouple wire, Pt10%Rh-PtType R thermocouple wire, Pt13%Rh-PtType B thermocouple wire, Pt30%Rh-Pt6%RhType C and Type D, Thermocouple Wire Tungsten Rhenium Alloy